You can have Darshana of Sri Moola Ramadevara Pooja only if HH Sri Swamiji is residing at Mantralayam. On the days of His tentative tour, some scholars or priests will do regular pooja and Hastodaka. Pooja time may vary a bit according to the rush of devotees.
- Darshana of Sri Raghavendra Swamiji's Moola Brindavana will be kept open for Darshana from 6.00 AM to 2.00 PM. The main gate of the matham will close by 2.00 PM for cleaning of Garbha Gruha. Again Darshana will start from 4.00 PM to 9.00 PM.
- Generally HH Sri Swamiji will bless and give Mantrakshata from 10.00 to 11.30 at morning and 6.30 to 8.30 in the evening.
- Sevadars will be allowed inside according to the Seva Time
- All the Pooja timings will definitely vary during Aradhana days.
Points to be noted:
- Before having darshana of the Brindavana, perform pradikshane in the courtyard silently, as much as you can.
- When you are in the queue for having darshana, do not push or shove others in the queue. Please await your turn with patience and move with the flow. Everybody in the queue is a devotee like you, and everybody is as anxious as you are to obtain the darshana.
- Please remember that having dharma darshana (free viewing) by going through the queue patiently is the most meritorious thing you can do. Hence do not approach somebody for jumping the queue, or for doing something that will get you out of turn darshana quickly. Remember that getting darshana out of turn means committing injustice to the people who came much earlier than you and are patiently waiting their turn. Such acts will not please Rayaru