Hosaritti is one of the famous places where number of devotees visit every day. It is Sri Dheerendra Teertharu who brought this unique distinction to this village. The village is located in the interior part of Karnataka in Haveri District. River Varada flows here washing every body’s sins. On her bank Sri Dheerendra Teertha & Sri Susheelendra Teertha have attained Abode of Sri Narayana, in the years 1785 & 1926 respectively. To add further vibration to this atmosphere, Sri Sujayeendra Teertharu has installed Mrittika Vrindavana of Sri Raghavendra Teertharu here.
How to reach this holy place?
There is regular bus service from Haveri to Hosaritti from 6.30 AM to 6.30 PM. Parallely, private vehicles are operated as well. Haveri is located around 320 KMs away from Bengaluru and 70 KMs away from Hubballi on National High Way 4. Hosaritti village is located 25 KMs away from Haveri.
Google Mapದೊಡ್ಡದಾದ ಮ್ಯಾಪ್ ವೀಕ್ಷಿಸಿ
Hosaritti village is located 25.1 Kms away from Haveri town. To reach there, you may follow these steps.
Route 1 : From Bengalooru / Hubballi
1. Reach Haveri
2. Head towards Haveri Railway Station.
3. Continue on State Highway No. 2
4. Confirm that you have crossed Agadi Village (around 9 Kms from Haveri)
5. After passing through Agadi Village, look for a faded direction board on your right for Hosaritti (around 6 Kms from Agadi Village) and take a sharp left turn.
6. This is a country road now. Continue on this road and cross Haleritti.
7. From Haleritti travel for 5 Kilometers towards north and reach Hosaritti.
Route 2 : From Hosapete
1. Reach Guttala via Itagi, Hampa Patna, Holagundi, Hoovina Hadagali, Hire Hadagali & Mailara. (120 Kms on Nh13 & SH 2)
2. Proceed on SH 2 till and cross Basapura, look for the direction board on your left (at 8 KMS) and take sharp right turn towards Hosaritti
3. Follow steps 6 & 7 from Route 1 (Note: There is one more country route from Guttala to Hosaritti. Take local help if you wish to travel on that.)
Route 3 : From Koppala
Reach Hosaritti village via Mundargi, Bannikoppa, Belahatti & Suranagi
on SH 23 (around 100 Kms)
These are the easy go routes suggested to new visitors to keep as ready reference. There might be easier / shorter routes to reach this place from the above parts of Karnataka; in such case, local advise is better than the information provided here.